Saturday, May 26, 2012

New May inspiration from Irit

Hello, my dear crafting friends! Irit is here again with my  May   crafting inspiration.
The first page I want to show is a B/W one with a lot of colors added to this most gorgeous A2Z huge piece. I actually made a rainbow over it with all possible colors of embossing powders and it's a page about me: I live in straight Black and White life (no round corners and no grey areas), but I scrap and dream in color.
 This page was published in SNR March  2012 issue, but as it's paid web magazine, I am sorry, I can't link you to it.
 And another lo- pretty much  clean and simply and not so much my style, but this A2Z title was just perfect for this lovely photo of my son and his new baby, both so sleepy. I also used  2 corners for this lo.

And the last one- the title is a major part of this lo.
It's  very minimalistic page made with Angel of Mine title. I used Glossy Accents and a bit of orange glitter over it. The title makes this connection between the photo part and the bottom journalling part.


See your nest month with more and inspiration!

Irit

No comments:

Post a Comment