Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Special TITLE!

Julie surprised me with a special title in my pack: my name! As I tend to scrapbook everyone in my family except me, this lovely title inspired and encouraged me to find a photo of myself so that I could use it. I recently visited my family in South Africa and came back with many photos- this is one of them. I have been very busy scrapbooking layouts for our travel albums and will be sharing more of those layouts later this month - most of them multi-photo layouts so creating a single photo layout again was wonderful. I used Basic Grey Periphery collection and embellished with flowers, lace and pearls and inked the title with Versacolor.

                            If you have something special in mind, you can request it
                                               and a2z will design it for you. 
                                                             Happy scrapping,
                                                                      Monica:)

3 comments:

  1. Thats sooo nice, and a good idea. A very beautiful layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute beautiful layout Monica...papers and embellishments are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, your LO is so pretty!!
    What a fun and special surprise!!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete