Friday, December 21, 2012

December Inspiration with Irit

Hello, my dear crafty friends! Irit is here again and this time with a mix of all kinds of projects made with some most gorgeous A2Z Scraplets goodies.
My first project is a  layout made with PRECIOUS title.


Those are photos of my Dad, who passed away last year and his very first grand grand son and those moments are very precious to all of us.



My second layout today is a page about childhood memories and I used this huge and fantastic title on it. This is just a moment in time that we want to scrap and to keep: messy watermelon in my grandson's small hands.

The last one is a simple and yet fancy card I made with 2 butterflies from the butterflies set. I painted them in white and added some pastel embossing powders over them and a bit of Fairy Dust glitter too.

See you next month with more inspiration!

1 comment: