Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Footprints on my Heart layout

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all enjoying the inspirational blogposts at a2z! Today I'd like to share one I did with one of the new release titles: FOOTPRINTS ON MY HEART. I chose this lovely photo of my son and his partner to scrapbook and my aim was to keep it simple but elegant. I used versacolor ink on the title so that it toned in with the colour palette.

Footprints on my Heart - Word  Shapes - Hearts 02
Take the time to visit the website as there are a lovely range of new releases that you might want to purchase for your next layouts.
                                                                     Enjoy your day!
                                                                                Monica:)

4 comments:

  1. Nice one!!!! Live the title, I think I have ordered it??? If you I might just have to go shopping again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous layout.....colours blend in so well....just plain beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty LO!!
    Love the chipboards and the design of you LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies-I love this photo them- both are so photogenic:)

    ReplyDelete