Thursday, February 21, 2013

Another February Sketch layout

WOW I am thrilled to see that 11 people have entered this months challenge. With 7 days to go you have plenty of time to enter. Need inspiration??? No worries, hope this layout of mine helps


Now for some close ups:



Love this title!!! I geeso it, painted red and then stamped a pirate flag over the word 'Good'


Hows this for value....all 4 Christmas balls come together!!! I first laid these on the page and glimmer misted. Then I gessoed, painted some, misted others. Once dried I glued micro beads on them. Bit of twine and done.


This is some of the masking I did.

Remember you have til midnight Queensland, Australian time to enter. You do not need to have A2Z Chipboard on your layout and we must be able to see the sketch.

Also A2Z has gone RETAIL!!!! so if your up for a spot of shopping head HERE

The Scraplets I used are:

 
 
 

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment