Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sketch Challenge LAYOUT

 
Good morning! After viewing the lovely layouts from Tracey, Belinda and Caz for this month's challenge, I was motivated and inspired ( hope you were too!!!) to make time over the weekend to do a layout so here is mine to share.

                                             
I decided to scrapbook this lovely photo of my sons taken in 1998 - I had the perfect title from a2z: ' BROTHERS IN ARMS' with CRICKET BAT AND BALL  for my 3 sporty cricketers and was very keen to use it! Because my photo was landscape, I turned the sketch to suit it.
Looking forward to seeing your entry!
Thanks for viewing and hope you have a great day! Monica:)

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful LO!!
    Love the stitching and how you used the chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle- after being packed away for many years, my sewing machine is now being used again-only for scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout as usual Monica.....your work always inspires me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful-I have therefore achieved my goal- thanks very much for your comment, Mary.

    ReplyDelete