Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bright Eyes

Hello everyone,

It's a been a while since I posted here but I plan to have a few more shares for you all soon.

This layout I am sharing today was inspired by some super cute pics of my daughter. The other day she was just chilling out in her rocker and I decided to have an impromptu photoshoot to practice getting better pictures with my camera. Afterall, I think great photos play a big role in great scrapbooking. While not every photograph you scrap will be perfect, because life isn't always perfect, it is nice to try and have better odds in capturing good pics and that comes down to getting to know your camera. My camera and I still have a lot to learn about one another... but we're working on it.

I really need a 50mm lens to get these up close shots as they are harder with the big DSLR lens, but I still love the end result for a novice!

And of course complete with a fab A2Z scraplets title - Bright Eyes



 
Thanks for visiting
Holly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment