Wednesday, May 29, 2013

April Challenge Winners ...

I'm sooooo sorry this is late. It's nearly the end of May and I'm just drawing the April "You Brighten Up My Day" challenge. 

There was 10 entries for April - Thank you to each and every one of you that entered !!! 
Here's all entries !!

by Anja

by Art

by Buffy

by Carmel

by Cathi

by Karen

by Mary

by Morgyn

by Sandra

by Shanaugh

And the Winner is: 

Shanaugh & Karen - the judges couldn't choose between them.

Congratulations ladies.
Please contact me with your postage details to:
challenges@a2zscraplets.com.au
so I can send out your prizes. 

The month of May is a Colour Challenge - why not give it a go as there's still a couple of days to go. 
HERE'S the link for May's Challenge. 

And here is my take on it 


Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

... Until Next time, Happy Scrappin' ...

3 comments:

  1. oh wow, just saw this, thanks A2Z, very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Shaunagh and Karen- I am sure you will enjoy scrapbooking with your wonderful scraplet prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies!! You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete