Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cherish Masking Fun with Amy Prior

Hi everyone! Amy Prior back today to share a fabulous layout with you all using the awesome A2Z Scraplets Stencilets and of course some fabulous Chipboard also. Did you know that A2Z Scraplets now sells Stencilets? Have you seen the variety and the price? Check them out here and WOW if you are someone who hates masks that leak easily then you definately have to try these bad boys. They are so thick and heavy which means less chance of ruining the pattern with smearing liquids etc. 

This layout I have created using the Flourish 2 Stencilet which can be found here on the A2Z Scraplets website. I have used some uber thich modelling paste with the mask because I really wanted lots of fun texture for this background so I also have dried the modelling paste using my heat gun which allows it to bubble up even more. So much fun.


To finish off the background, I have  dribbled some Glimmer Mist in Rose Tea colour along the top of the page and allowed it to create this fun pin stripe effect of dribbles. To create the dribbles I have filled a medicine dropper with some glimmer mist and dropped along the top edge while holding the paper upright over my craft sheet. So much fun and a super cool effect.


The Chipboard piece that I have used is from the Border - Daisy Set of 2 and I have just sprayed one piece with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Teal before adding some Flourish with a Bling Pearls to the centres. I have also coloured in the centre of the Pink Paislee Artisan Word Cherish with a paint brush and the teal Color Shine.


The fabulous papers that I have used are from the Prima Marketing Firefly Collection and are a definate favourite of mine because of their amazing colours. I have also added a beautiful Shabby Resin bird from Prima alongside some Flourish with a Bling Flowers.

Well that is it from me today, check back tomorrow for some more inspiration from our uber talented Design Team.

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx

2 comments:

  1. love the stencilled background!!!
    and a medicine dropper is a fantastic tip!
    will be using that one as I love the effect it has left.
    gorgeous photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty LO! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete