Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Project Life and Chipboard

Hello

This is a super quick post from me as I have not had a lot of time lately unfortunately so have stepped back a little from my role here at A2Z, however you will still see me popping up here and there with shares from my project life pages and maybe a card and layout here and there too.

Since becoming a mother, Project Life has become my preferred way to keep up with my scrapbooking and memory keeping. Life is a little crazy with an almost 10 month old, part time work, small home business and general life so it makes for a great simple way of keeping those precious memories someplace creative. And chipboard is a perfect embellishment for the pocket pages as it is flat and doesn't make the pages too bulky.

Washi covered speech bubble chipboard

Mini polaroid frame
 

Love polaroid and girl silhouette
 
So sorry for the terrible photos. PL is hard enough to photograph well as it is but I have been using my 50mm lens which is not an autofocus one. Sometimes I don't realise how blurry they are until I get to the computer and I have run out of sunshine today. Thankfully a new lens will be arriving tomorrow to help with future PL pics :)
 
Thanks for looking.
 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment