Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hello Scrappers ....Part 2.

Hello to everyone.

Well the new chipboard release for this month has been mind-blowing and spectacular!!!
The variety is never ending and suits so many styles of scrapping.

Today I will show you the second part to this months new releases at A2Z Scraplets by ME!!

Such A Lovely Day


For this layout I have inked chipboard and some I have stamped and left raw.

I have used:




and here is a few close-ups:



Sweet Little Moments

I have used lots of new chipboard on this layout plus a new stensil mask.


These products I have used for this layout:




Here are a few close ups:


You are so Beautiful


These are the chipboard products I have used:


and here are a few closeups:


I hope you have found a little inspiration from my layouts. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to follow us so you can keep up to date with our new releases.

You can find all the chipboard products which I have used on my layouts plus a lot more here.






No comments:

Post a Comment