Thursday, December 12, 2013

New releases part 2

I am back with the rest of my November new releases...

You can find them all here.

This first layout, a double, is of me. I loved these day words. So took a pic of myself every day for a week. I wrote around the edge of the page what happened that week.


Another word circle.....


Happiness starts here title. I just gessoed it onto the page.


These hearts are soo cute. I embossed them and loved the way they turned out....


This was one big title. Love makes the world go around. I cut the love off it and used the rest....


And here is the love title...all wrapped up in string..


Here is one of the new keys.....


and used the rest to make a couple of cards.....


Thanks for stopping by and reading
Kerry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment