Sunday, February 23, 2014

Forever and Ever

Hi Belinda here today to show you my take on the awesome mood board challenge. If you have not entered you still have time AND there is an AWESOME prize up for grabs.



This is my first EVER layout from my (our) wedding. The photo was taken by Lata Photography.
As per normal for me I created my background using Washi Tape, Prima stamp and Gelatos



Forever & Ever is a new Scraplet and it went perfect with this layout. I have used Shimmerz and Hedi Swapp Spray on it.



Here I have used the 2 heart arrow (found HERE) and a new Scraplet 'heart map pointers' Again perfect for this layout. The pointer was painted in Shimmerz and the Arrow in Prima ink.




The 'Joined hearts' (found HERE) had Shimmerz painted on it and heat dried to give it a bumpy look.



Last is another heart pointer, inked in Prima ink

The mood board is:



I used the hearts and the pinks with the touch of Aqua.

Hope to see your entry soon!!!

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)

1 comment: