Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hi *Deb* here. I love to travel. It started when I was young and our farming family would have a two week break after harvest. My father enjoyed this time and exploring different areas of our country. Since then I've tried to fit in something, somewhere whenever possible. Camping when times were light and enjoying some more elaborate trips overseas during good times. 

My husband and I went to Vietnam a couple of years ago and we are thoroughly in love with the cultures of South East Asia. We have spent time in Thailand and will be going back there in April with the children.

The page that I've done here uses the lovely A2Z Scraplet lanterns which have been inked and misted with glimmermist for a shimmery effect.



Once our designing gets underway I'm keen to develop a line of travel related chipboards. I'd love any feedback on your thoughts, the places you've traveled and titles or shapes that come to mind for a chipboard embellishment. Pop a comment on our facebook page A2Z Scaplets and go into a draw for some Chipboard goodies. 

Happy Scrapping
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment