Friday, May 30, 2014

Netball, Out and About, We are Family ............

Hi Deb here again, sharing a few pages that I've enjoyed doing.

The first one is my daughter when she started playing netball. Herein lies the beginning of our sports line. I've also used a new Scraplet *This* and the netball title.


The next one was created using the title Out and About as well as the Chicken Wire.


The finish on the Scraplet is Tim Holtz Crackle paint, another product that works exceptionally well on chipboard.


One of the great things about the panels of texture pieces is being able to cut them up easily to add bits here and there to your project.


The last share for today is one of my husband's family. We are Family is a great title for any family page.


 I have used Opals for the altered finish on this Scraplet. Utee and the heavy use of embossing powders is a wonderful finish on your chipboard.


Look for these and many more products at your local Scrap Store or Online shop. Check out the link to find a retailer in your area. 

Til I see you again, happy scrapping
Deb

1 comment: