Thursday, July 17, 2014

hello.....

Well I have been freezing my butt off here in Tumut. That's when I do venture outside...LOL
Its snowing not far from here again.

So my turn to share with you today.

But first....
How is everyone doing with my challenge this month??
We would love to see some more entries in our gallery. If you have time and would like to get the Mojo flowing...then by all means have a go and don't be shy!!

My first layout is based on Anna's Craftcupboard Monthly Sketch.


I have used this piece:

Scooter Girl


Because I did a boy layout, I have cut off the girls hair to look like a boy. Worked perfectly!!

Here are a couple of close ups:


My next share is a layout which I am the feature for a change and not my family.
We don't often scrap ourselves..


I have used this piece:

Oval Frame


Here are a few close ups:


Well I do hope I have inspired you with a couple of my creations.

thanks for stopping by...





No comments:

Post a Comment