Monday, October 27, 2014

Hi there, Yvette with you today with another couple of layouts for A2Z Scraplets for you to check out.

First up is a beachy layout, perfect considering the hot summery weather we've got in store for us over the next few days in my neck of the woods.


The chippies I used on this layout are "Perfect","#lifeisgreat" and the "clouds".

Here are some close up…



I coated all the words with Antique white paint and while it was still wet I sprinkled some sand over them.  And for the clouds I generously coated them in Dimensional Effects then spritzed them with Glimmermist to take the starkness of the white off them.




My next page is one I did for my Miss 16 to commemorate her getting her Learners Licence.  The "Learner" chipboard I used is an older one, but one which I HAD to use.



Close up of the chipboard...


I coloured the square around the L with a distress marker, covered the rest of the letters with black paint, then coated it all with Dimensional Magic for some shine.



Thanks for stopping by today.
Until next time, happy scrapping!
Yvette x



No comments:

Post a Comment