Monday, November 17, 2014

wow the year is flying

Hi
Caz here with you today to share 2 layouts that I have recently created using some yummy A2z scraplets.
The first layout is of course of my grand daughter. I used the word Could you be any cuter?

I love this word and it fits perfectly with the pic of my grand daughter
 

I just used a light pink Kaisercraft Paint on the scraplet.
 
Products used were:
A2z scraplets chipboard
Prima and Kaisercraft flowers
Lindy's stamp gang mist
White Bazzill
Prima embellishments
Kaisercraft pearls
 
Now my second layout is a bit different.
On this layout I used the following scraplets:
 
 

 Lots of different coloured mists and texture paste was used on the background. Once again I just used Kaisercraft paint to colour the scraplets.
Products used were:
A2z scraplets chipboard
Bazzill
Tattered angels glimmer mist
Kaisercraft paints
sequins
Texture paste
scrap patterned paper
 
I cannot believe next time I post it will be December.
 Are you looking forward to the festive season?
I sure am.
Till next time
Happy crafting
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment