Monday, June 8, 2015

Sweet dreams

Hello, Yvette with you today sharing a layout of my cutie sleeping sweetly with his favourite cuddle toy, Sammy - taken many years ago.  Wonder what he's dreaming about??





The title Sweet Dreams was coated with gesso, then swiped over with some Lindy's Stamp Gang mists, and the cloud was covered with gel medium and then sprinkled with glitter and glitter flakes.


Some other close ups...


 

I'm still learning and trying to embrace more mixed media on my layouts and I know I still have a long way to go...but little by little right?!

Wishing you a wonderful week.
Until next time, happy crafting,
Yvette x

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Yvette! This looks simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredibly beautiful! Love every element and the color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete