Sunday, January 17, 2016

Time to say farewell

I have been a proud member to the A2Z Scraplets Design-team since september 2013, more than 2 years, but now time has come for me to say farewell. I have loved every minute of it and I have made new warm, caring, funny and oh so talented friends in the team and developed so much in my own creativity.

I would like to say goodbye and show some of my favorite creations. I also wish you all a Happy New Year.















A2Z Scraplets used:
Disco Night Word
I love you border
Flourish 06
Flourish 14
Flourish 104 set
Six birds on a branch shape
Flourish 96
The eyes are the window to the soul from A2Z Scraplets
Little Girl Script word
Picture frame 14 -set of 2
Butterfly scribble fram set
Flourish 48
Chicken Wire Small frame
Steampunk medium frame
Hashtag photo word set 
Love Birds GR
Butterfly  
flourish corner


So bye from.. at least for now ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment