Monday, October 31, 2016

CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS

Hello Mary here to share a layout with you.
  I have to say receiving my DT box of goodies from A2Z Scraplets is like Christmas, sooo many gorgeous goodies . I couldn't wait to start creating with them. So with feeling like Christmas I decided to create a layout documenting a family tradition. We each have a Christmas Bauble with our name on it and we have to place it on the tree.

Family Traditions



I have embossed the Christmas Traditions Chipboard and added flecks of Silver embossing powder in with the red (which was a bit of a happy accident really :) )
Then I took one of the stars from the pack of star chipboard I received and embossed it in gold .
It is the time of year we all start to think about Christmas and make Christmas cards and projects and I have to say  A 2 Z Scraplets have a amazing range of Christmas shapes and words to choose from.
I hope I have inspired your to get your Christmas projects started.
Until next time
Happy Creating
Mary x


No comments:

Post a Comment