Monday, November 21, 2016

HAS MY HEART

Good Morning fellow scrappers, Mary here to share a couple of  layouts with you
Firstly

HAS MY HEART


For this layout I have used the word chipboard "Cherish" and the butterfly flourish.


First I primed the chipboard with gesso, stamped the butterfly image on the chipboard and then painted with watercolours. I also used a winks of stella pen over the whole piece for a hint of shimmer and a block Perlen Pen


Again for the Cherish word chipboard I primed with gesso, painted with watercolour paints and then rubbed peach Pan Pastel over the top. Love these word chippies , they are so handy.

Next layout
Life is either a Daring Adventure or Nothing at All ~ Helen Keller


For this layout I have used the Crab Chipboard piece, which comes in the Sea Creature set , it is a set of four pieces.


firtsly I primed with gesso, then I stamped the pattern on the chipboard and coloured with a compination of Orange and Yellow enamel accents.

I hope I have given you some ideas and that you find some creative time in your day.
Until next time, happy creating
Mary x


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love what you have done to the butterfly flourish chipboard.

    ReplyDelete