Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Great Great Grandparents

Sharing with you another old family photo that I have been wanting 
to scrap for ages.  One thing I love about using chipboard on layouts 
is that it is so versatile. I have used Corner 25 chipboard, you wouldn't 
know it the way I have tucked it under part of my layout. Just because it 
is corner chipboard doesn't mean it is solely for that purpose. And the 
bonus is there is 4 pieces in each pack so I still have 2 more pieces 
that I can use on another layout.


I have coloured the chipboard using a distress ink stamp pad. I haven't 
applied the ink very heavy as I wanted the chipboard colour to show 
through in some parts.


Have a wonderful day - cheers Tanya x

http://tanyalovestoscrap.blogspot.com.au


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, I love vintage/heritage. The chipboard pieces look fabulous

    ReplyDelete