Monday, December 5, 2016

PERFECT DAY TRIP ~ DEC CHALLENGE

Good Morning Mary here to share with you my layout for the Dec Challenge. The challenge is one that will have you reaching for your thinking caps and we look forward to see what you come up with.
The Challenge  Inspiration is .....



This is what I came up with


I have used the Pipeworks 6 x6 Texture Chipboard Piece to act as moving around the playing board (The photo is of a small village in France, so we were moving around , travelling ) I have embossed the chipboard piece , rubbed metallic medium in places and also dabbed Colour Blast  "Bling" Colour paste which you can purchase from A2Z Scraplets as well. I have actually broken my chipboard piece up, so I can place it how I wish.
I then placed the sentiments/words around my photo , signifying the tokens you can land on , re the board game image



If you look closely , you will see I have used a disgarded piece of chipboard from the harlequin chipboard set (the little traiangle piece ) and painted it with the Bling and used the piece to cover my join (everything comes in handy )
You may be inspired by the inspiration in a whole different way, you may be inspired by the check pattern , you are only limited by your imagination, so I hope we have got you thinking and itching to create and share with us on our facebook page, plus you could win a lovely pack of chipboard :)
Happy Creating
Mary x


No comments:

Post a Comment