Thursday, January 5, 2017

SHE LEFT A TRAIL OF GLITTER

Hello Mary here to share another layout with you for A2Z Scraplets

She Left a Trail Of Glitter


I have used the Harlequin Border and Pieces to give my layout some texture  ( this comes in a set of three ) and I have actually broken it up and still have some left, after using it on about 3 other layouts The Pattern Paper is from Megs Garden and is a A4 size page


I lightly covered the chipboard piece with gesso and then added some light areas of blue with aquarell super waxies ( which is a aqua crayon)  I cut the daises from a delicate ribbon from Megs Garden and placed here and there on the chipboard and wound the pearl trim through the Chipboard. Another bit of the Harlequin chipboard I have placed underneath and coloured it a bit heavier in the blue.
I love this Chipboard piece for giving interest and texture to a page.
Thank You for calling by I hope you have had a chance to join in the challenge for this month, or if you are looking for a challenge go here
Until Next time
Happy Creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment