Monday, January 2, 2017

TAKE THE TIME TO DO WHAT MAKES YOUR SOUL HAPPY ~ COFFS HARBOUR

 Hello Mary here, by the time this post hopefully posts when I have scheduled it , Christmas will be but a memory and we will be making plans for a New Year. 
Being a new month A2Z Scraplets have a Sketch challenge to start off the New Year

and this is my take

Take Time to do what makes your Soul Happy


If you are looking for a title with the name of a Town, city, country A2Z Scraplets is the place. I am amazed at the range of chipboard available. And if they haven't got it they will make it for you, how good is that !



We went to Coffs Harbour this year and so of course this Chipboard Title is perfect for my layout. I simply embossed it in the orange 



Then I embossed the Live, Laugh, Love Arrow wordlets in yellow and used the "Fun" word out of the set.
I hope now that Christmas is over and life has started to settle back down , that you find time to join us in the Challenge , which you can find on our Facebook page and there is a prize pack of Chipboard to be won :)
Thank you for calling by , until next time
Happy Creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment