Thursday, February 2, 2017

MY WORLD ~ FEB CHALLENGE

Hello Mary here with a layout for the new challenge for Feb for A2Z Scraplets.
You need to create a project featuring your world


My world is my family


I have scrapped a old photo of my Hubby on his birthday and our three children when they were little. Of course now my family has grown with grandchildren and Daughter in law and Son in law, but I can't seem to get a photo lately when we are ALL together.
I have used the chipboard TODAY IS YOUR DAY  which I have used a Black Perlen Pen to cover with a nice glossy finish.


I have also used the Staggered Stencil to give textue and then shaded .


We look forwad to seeing lots of lovely entries and seeing a little part of your world. Link your entries to our facebook page and you will also be in the running for a pack of beautiful chipboard.

Happy Creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment