Monday, March 6, 2017

EASTER HAPPINESS IS CHOCOLATE OVERLOAD

Hello Mary here and it is my turn to share another layout using the fabulous A2Z Chipboard with you. With Easter fast approaching I decided to create a Easter Layout. I have used three different  Chipboard pieces with this layout


I have used the Happy Easter Set for my Easter word. I have actually used the Happy on another layout so no problem I just added the Happiness word from the Wordlets set 2 favourite  in this set you receive a pack of five sentiments. I embossed my title with yellow embossing powder.


to add interest and dimension I have tucked a piece of the Harlequin Border and Pieces set of 3 under a photo. I love this set and by breaking the pieces up I have used it on several layouts. I simply painted it with gesso.
The photo's are of my eldest son enjoying Easter Morning when he was a little boy.
For all the Easter Chipboard requirements you could need you will find them in the  shop  at A2Z Scraplets 
Thank You for calling by, I hope while you are here you scroll through the amazing inspiration from the DT Girls.
Until next time , happy creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment