Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Cherished Melbourne Moments


I'm back to share another DT layout with you. This layout 
is my take on this months Scraplift challenge at A2Z Scraplets.  

So the challenge is to Scraplift a layout off the A2Z Scraplets blog 
and I have chosen Donna's layout to Scraplift. (see 2nd photo)

The great thing about a challenge and scrap lifting is it doesn't 
have to be exactly the same, it is your interpretation. Unfortunately 
I haven't been to Italy and my husband wouldn't take me just so I could 
get a photo for this challenge........so gorgeous Melbourne it has to be.



The chipboard title I used on my layout is Cherished Moments which 
is available on the website. Hope you can find the time to join our challenge 
this month. Jump on the blog and choose a layout that tickles your fancy 
and give it a go. As you can see, it can be different, as long as you we 
can see some similarities. Good luck!! Tanya x















No comments:

Post a Comment