Thursday, April 20, 2017

MOTHERS DAY

Hello ! Mary here today to share my layout with you.
With Mothers Day coming up , I thought I would create a layout using the "Mothers Day " chipboard piece from A 2 Z Scraplets


Mothers Day 2016 and my middle child surprised me by coming home, so I was one happy Mumma.


I primed the chipboard firstly with gesso and then I painted the piece with blue gelato. When I added the gold it mixed into the blue turning it a greeny blue , not what I wanted , so I  went over the word with gesso again (fixes everything ) I  got my watercolours out and painted over with blues until I was happy with the result . I then added more Colour Blast Bling paste here and there to highlight the words .
If you are in need of Mothers Day sentiments visit the shop for this and many more Chipboard words and shapes .
Happy Creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment