Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Going Places




Good morning Scraplets fans
Time to share another layout with you all.
I have done another double layout of my bike ride in New Zealand. 


I just loved the Cog Cluster Shape  which I think worked perfectly on my layout with the 
clocks and cogs paper and the photo of us and our bikes.

I have used an embossing powder on both pieces of chipboard called Aged Taupe. It gives of a gold blotchy kind of look. Some of the embossing powder is thick and chunky which is a little more dimension to the embossing.


The other piece of chipboard is my title called Going Places. Again I thought it was perfect for
 my layout.






Thanks for stopping by. Check out the website for lots of great chipboard pieces. I'm sure 
you will find a perfect little something for your next layout......and if you don't, the wonderful 
Debra will make something for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment