Wednesday, January 24, 2018

"It's the little things" Christmas Scrapbook layout by Louise

Hi Crafters

I love a good Christmas collection and mostly scrap my Christmas photos in the new year.
So today I'm sharing a way to use chipboard on a Christmas page.

My layout "It's the little things"


This page uses the adorable

I've coloured it with Distress Crayons firstly in red to help it pop off the neutral Christmas page and then with gold accents on the smaller words.


The background features

- Kaisercraft "Christmas Edition"
- Texture paste
- Distress ink through a stencil
- Colour Blast Shimmer Spray "Bling"
- Collectables and die cuts
- sequins
- washi tape
- stamping


I created this on a diagonal with the photo highlighted in the centre.


 It's a busy page, but not overpowering because of the neutral palette.
I love how the chipboard really pops off the background work and helps lift the photo.



Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment