Monday, February 19, 2018

Explore the World - by Brenda Caldow

Hello crafty friends and welcome to the A2Z Scraplets blog and my post for today which I have created for the challenge over at Scrap The Boys. To create my page I have used two A2Z chippies and the bricks one I have used sure is great on any page but went well with this boy page.


This is my eldest son Riley and I'm sure he will be the one to do his best to see the world.


I chose to use the Brick Work Pieces chippie and it comes with four pieces of brick work but for this page I have only used tow so I love this one as I can do another page with the other pieces.


I first painted the brick works and then I used some embossing powder here and there on it. 



I chose the word Explore for my title as this was the requirement for the challenge at Scrap the Boys. I chose it from the set above which are great outdoor words


For this chippie I chose to paint it black so it popped out enough from the blues.

I hope I have inspired you a little and please keep scrolling to see what the other amazing DT ladies have been creating. Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment