Monday, February 26, 2018

Family, Love by Brenda Caldow

Hello all and welcome to the A2Z Scraplets Blog, Brenda here with you today to share my page I created for the challenge over at Scrap The Girls. I have used two awesome chippies on this page and both I have created a little differently. 



For my title the words Family and Love also come with others in a the set. The other words are Laugh, Cherish and Dream. Its a great set I just love the words. 
For the word chippies I have painted the with white paint and when this was dry I used a sponge with a little Distress Spray Stain - Tarnished brass on it. I then dabbed it here and there on both thre chippies. 
 


For the Chicken Wire I cut pieces off the 6X6 sheet and then I used a sliver paint pen and painted the pieces. This mad it look a lot like real chicken wire. 


I hope you have enjoyed papping in and please keep scrolling down to see some other wonderful creations by the Design Team. We have loads of inspiration on the A2Z Scraplets Blog and don't forget to join us in the monthly challenge over on Facebook.
Happy Crafting XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment