Tuesday, March 6, 2018

All you need is Love and a Dog



Hello, Tanya here to share my Dt layout for this months challenge here at 
A2Z Scraplets.  The challenge is to create a layout showcasing your favourite pet.
 I love this photo Leah and her cattle dog puppy Eric.

The chipboard title that I have used is called for my title is called all you need is love and a dog
Don't forget that Debra at A2Z Scraplets can custom make chipboard pieces for you if you'd 
like a chipboard piece with your pets name on it. 




The title has been painted with Art Alchemy acrylic paint. The colour is Metallique Green Olive. 
I actually then covered the chipboard with Crackle Accents but for some reason it didn't crackle at 
all. I'm thinking that because it was an old bottle maybe thats the reason. I'm not too worried 
though as I dont mind it as it is. On the paw print I have rubbed in a little amount of Art 
Alchemy Metallique Wax in Aged Bronze. I didn't want to paint it as I thought the etched 
foot print would be as noticeable if I used paint, the was worked perfectly. 



This chipboard piece I have used is called Flourish 10. It comes in a pack of 4, 2 different sizes. 
I have left in natural on this layout.


Cheers Tanya xx



No comments:

Post a Comment