Monday, March 12, 2018

Everyday Moments

Hello all and welcome to the A2Z Scraplets Blog. I would like to share with you one of my latest DT page for Creative Inspiration. I have used three amazing chippies on this page and the same method to colour them all. I have done them with paint and as you can see paint can be done different to give a totally different look to them.

The other thing that I have used and you can also get from A2Z Scraplets is these beautiful flowers and all on my page comes in the one packet. Great value for money and they look just beautiful.


I created my page on white cardstock and the photo is of my eldest son Riley and myself. 


As you can see I have used three different colours of paint. First I solid coated it with purple and then with the other two colours I applied them with my finger. I just used small amounts here and there rubbing it out over an area. 

 

The flowers are beautiful and come in different colours.

For the title chippie I coloured with one colour and for the chicken wire I used the same color but then with my finger again I went over it here and there with a lighter blue. 



I hope you have enjoyed seeing my latest page and that you keep scrolling to see the other amazing creations by the Design Team.
Don't forget our monthly challenge over on facebook.
Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment