Saturday, April 7, 2018

Adorable

Hello, Carolyn here. I hope everyone is having a great weekend and enjoying some time to get scrappy. Today I am sharing my inspiration for the April moodboard; a layout featuring our adorable cat Coco and some awesome chipboard by A2Z Scraplets.


What a great moodboard! 
I was inspired by the colours, the woodgrain and by the diamond pattern.


The 'adorable' title was part of a set of 5 wordlets. These are such great value and the smaller size was perfect for this layout.


Words - Wordlets - Funny Wordlets

The background lattice was a 6 x 6 piece that I cut in half.
To colour my chipboard I coated it with white gesso and painted it with Art Alchemy metallique - vintage rose.



Shapes - Texture/Decorative - Diamond Mesh Shape

To complete my layout - a white doily (cut in half), some die cut leaves and skeleton leaves, and an assortment of flowers.

Thank you for popping over to our Blog. Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment