Sunday, April 8, 2018

Amazing by Anne

Hello, It's Anne AKA Gorge Iss here
 with a layout prepared for Scrap the boys challenge using A2Z Scraplets Amazing border word and chain mesh texture 8x8 inch



This challenge was about using geometric shapes and the A2Z Scraplets chain mesh chipboard matched my Couture Creations die, Kaisercraft stamp and Kaisercraft and In my Minds Eye pattered papers which I've teamed up here.

I prepared the A2Z Scraplet chain mesh by cutting it into a few pieces. I still have quite a bit left over to use in another layout. I coated the pieces in patina paste and sprinkled blue micro beads into them.

My A2Z Scraplet Amazing word border which I've used as a title was painted in teal acrylic paint. After drying, I applied Versa Mark ink to the base of the letters and sprinkled  Stampendous embossing powder on, then heat set.



The background to the layout was made by stamping using a Kaisercraft stamp and Versa fine ink in teal zeal. I then fussy cut some Graphic 45 images and glued  these to my page. I die cut cardstock and applied embossing powder to the die cuts. I also used some baseball rub-ons to my layout.



I splattered paint over the completed layout and applied additional embellishments including Coco Vanilla flair and veneers.


Cheers!











No comments:

Post a Comment