Monday, April 30, 2018

Happyness by Brenda Caldow

Hello and welcome to A2Z Scraplet Blog, Brenda here with you today and I would like to share a page created for a friends daughter, Ebony and Haley. 
I have created the page using two different chippies, one for beside the photo the other is the title. 


As well as the A2Z Chippies I have also used a couple of the Little Birdie flowers which are also available in-store so if your like me and into flowers make sure when you pop on over you take a look at them as well. A2Z chippies and Little Birdie flowers in the one place is shopping heaven for me, then delivery to the front door. :)
  


I chose my title from the great set above. They are a great set and you can use more than one or like I have just the one for my title. 
For my word I first painted it white then very lightly I put some Dylusions Vanilla Custard paint with a brush over that but still allowed the white to show through. Once this was done and dry I then used Tinby Design Metallic Melts - Clear here and there over it to give a glossy bubbly look. 
 
 
 
I used the two pieces on the right from this set which means I still have more for another craft project. I started by painting them white and then here and there I put some Modeling paste. I heated the Modeling Paste with my craft gun until it bubbled. Once this was done I then put some of the Dylusions paint in a light pink and the custard here and there very lightly. Once this dried I the used Tinby Metallic Melts - Silver here and there on it. If you apply it by using a glue stick and then sprinkling it on and tapping off the excess and heating till it melts you get a great bubbly separation effect. I love doing it on the chipboard this way. Also having the Modeling Paste bubbled up gives extra depth too. 
 

I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see my latest page. Please keep scrolling down and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have to show you. 
You still have today to get your entries in for the April Challenge over on Facebook and it's a great one but you only have today. The new challenge will be up tomorrow and its a lovely one for May.
Happy crafting xxx

 


1 comment: