Sunday, April 22, 2018

Lest we Forget by Anne

Hello, its Anne here!
With ANZAC day a few days away I have made two layouts using A2Z Scraplet "Lest We Forget"  and A2Z Scraplet Soldier Standing Shape.


My first layout uses A2Z Scraplet "Lest We Forget"



My second page has been made using A2Z Scraplet Soldier Standing Shape.


I've used specialty paper from Feature Art for both layouts. On the first layout, I painted my title in acrylic paint. I've used black for the words and crimson for the poppy. I applied some Prills to the center of the poppy and used glossy accents over the piece for shine.


To complete my page I have used die cut leaves, Heartfelt Creations poppies, Prills and hessian.



My second layout I made poppies from bookpaper. Once the paper was painted, the poppies were die cut and assembled. Prills were used for centres.


The A2Z Scraplet Soldier Standing Shape was painted with acrylic paint then distress ink applied.





I arranged the die cuts poppies around the photos.


This ANZAC day we will be remembering those who gave their lives.








No comments:

Post a Comment