Saturday, April 14, 2018

Muck Up Day

Hello, it's Carolyn. It is a bit cold, windy and wet in SA today, perfect weather for some scrapbooking. I am sharing a layout using some more wordlets.


Because I am a big fan of rustic/earthy tones, I tend to often leave my chipboard raw. On this layout I tried something a little different (for me) and after painting the wordlets white, I wrote over them with a sharpie pen - a bit wobbly - but I do like the effect.


A2Z Scraplets have several wordlets sets (look under WORDS - Wordlets), they are so affordable and versatile - check them out!! Simply click on the Shop Now tab at the top of this post.


I have also used one of A2Z Scraplet's soon to be released new frames. Look out for these.


Don't forget to have a look at our challenge for April. Last month we had so many amazing entries, it made choosing a winner difficult. We would love to have this dilemma again this month. Pop over to our Facebook page and have a look. www.facebook.com/groups/A2ZScrapletsScrapbookandCardChallenges/

Cheers for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment