Saturday, April 28, 2018

On an Adventure

Hello Crafty Friends. What a great day! We are enjoying some lovely sunny weather in SA. Today I am sharing a beautiful sunset layout using some of my favourite chipboard.


I just love the A2Z Scraplets harlequin texture chipboard. 
It can be used in so many ways; feminine or grungy, either way it looks great.


To colour the harlequin texture chippie, I have coated it in white gesso and then painted it with a pinky/purple watercolour, when dry I added some melon watercolour.


You can find this under SHAPES - texture/decorative. There is also a pack containing a border piece. The corner/frame effect on my layout was created by cutting the chipboard and stacking three pieces on top of each other. 


The title chipboard is embossed with an 'aged black' embossing powder.


This can be found under WORDS - destinations/travel.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment