Monday, April 2, 2018

Our Family - by Brenda Caldow

Hello crafty friends and welcome to the A2Z Scraplets Blog and my Monday post. I would like to share with you a page of my wonderful friend Jen and her beautiful family. I have used three great A2Z chippies on this page and also the beautiful Little Birdie flowers which are also in store. I have used the April challenge for my inspiration. Here is the challenge. 


The inspiration I found in this picture was the "family" room, green and the light shade of pink.
Now for my page. 


For all three of the chippies I have used Dylusions Paint and then a touch of Pebec Studio Acrylic Paint (High viscosity Iridescent). Because I used so much patterned paper and the beautiful Little Birdie flower pack I felt if I did anything more to the chippies they would be lost in the page. I think this is always something to keep in mind when creating pages that each thing you use is noticeable but at the some time working together as one. Not forgetting to make the photo you are using as the focal point, I think I have created that. 



 



All the flowers on this page are from the one packet. 


I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see my page and please keep scrolling down for more inspiration for the amazing Design Team ladies. Also don't forget to hop on over to the challenge Facebook page and join in with us. There is so much scope in this months challenge that I know you will have fun with it. 
Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment