Saturday, May 12, 2018

Remember when

Hello, it's Carolyn. Today I am sharing a layout featuring several different chipboard pieces from A2Z Scraplets.


Firstly I have used the Star Twig Frame. I only wanted corner sections of this frame so I cut it into pieces - I used half of the frame on another layout.


To colour the chipboard was a 4 step process - roughly ink with dark brown; roughly emboss with a metallic brown; roughly emboss with blue; roughly emboss with an aged bronze. This took a little longer but was easy to do, why not give it a try!


I was really happy with the finished look.


The 'remember' word I simply inked in brown.


It was part of a wordlet set.
These are so handy for when you would like a smaller title.


The arrow piece I embossed with the same blue that I used on the star twig frame. 


Thanks for stopping by. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment