Saturday, June 2, 2018

Dream like there's no tomorrow

Hello! Welcome to June and a new challenge. This month it is all about celebrations. I have created a double layout inspired by the moodboard celebrating my daughter's year twelve formal.







The heart shapes I coloured with watercolour paint, with a touch of dark brown ink on the edges. A2Z Scraplets have a great range of heart shapes in store. 



Tucked in behind the photos on both pages I have used the Stone Wall texture pieces - found in SHAPES - Decorative/Texture. This was painted with a sparkly silver/black paint.



The title chipboard pieces were coated with white gesso and given a coat of white acrylic paint (above photo). Later I decided to give them both a coat of glossy accents (bottom photo).




To complete the page I used the Heart and Ribbon border - found in BORDERS.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment