Monday, June 11, 2018

So Special By Brenda Caldow

Hello crafty friends, Brenda here with you today to share my latest page with you using two fantastic A2Z Scraplets chippies. This page is male all the way and is of my two sons Riley and Harley.

I hope you are enjoying your Queens Birthday long weekend and that you are able to get some crafting in like I have been. Love long weekends to get my mojo on and we have a special lady to thank for this one.


I chose to use the bricks and my title chippie.  I created the page for the challenge over at WW1 and these chippies were just perfect for what I was creating. 




I painted the bricks with a cray Dylusions paint and once it was dry I then used my finger (yep you guessed it, I had my finger getting grubby again) to ruffly apply some Modeling Paste here and there. I then heated it with my heat gun to form a ruff surface. 
Once this was done I then went back over the top of the Modeling Paste with the grey paint. 
The final step for the bricks was that I then applied ruffly some Archival Black Ink ruffly over the raised Modeling Paste areas,


 

For the title I just used the Dylusions Grey Paint. I give it two coats of the paint. It is a simple way of doing it but I thought it made it pop.

I hope you have enjoyed my page and don't forget to hop on over to our Facebook Challenge page. We have a great Challenge this month which is all about Celebrations. Make sure you check it out and join in the fun with us. Happy Crafting. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment