Monday, July 23, 2018

Ballerina by Brenda Caldow

Hello crrafty friends and welcome to A2Z Scraplets Blog, Brenda here with you today to share my latest page. I have created my page using three fantastic chippies. 
 The photo is of my girlfriends daughter Meghan who won a placing at a ballet completion.

I have used the Ballerina title, Diamonds and the flower.

  
For my title chippie I simply painted it red. Nothing fancy as I felt there was enough going on with the other chippies and to leave it just red made it pop a little.



As you can see I have only used two small pieces from this three set. I have cut two pieces from the larger boarder piece as I had it left over from using the other two on projects. The best bit with this is if yu don't use it all there are other places and time you can. I still have more now for another project if not needing a lot. Now for how I finished it.

1. First I painted it with black acrylic paint.
2. Using a paint spatula I applied ruffly some Viva 3D Stamp Paint. (I have not stamped on it but left it in it's natural ruff form that I applied it) 



For the dandelion I used the following steps -
1. Painted all over with black acrylic paint
2.  Using a paint spatula I applied ruffly (but a little smoother than the Harlequin boarder chippie) some Viva 3D Stamp Paint. (I have not stamped it but left it in it's natural ruff form that I applied it) 
3. I applied red paint to the tips using a red acrylic paint pen.


I hope you like my page and please keep scrolling down to see what other amazing creations await by the rest of the design team.
Don't forget this months challenge over on the Facebook page as there is still time to join in with us and you never know you could be this months lucky winner. 
Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment