Wednesday, August 22, 2018

"Together" Scrapbook layout by Louise

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Together"


I love how the photo can sometimes inspire the page.
I snapped this one of my new pup "Zara" all snuggled up with my big boy "Zeus".
I built some paper layers around the photo and then picked out some chipboard peices.

The Hearts in Rectangles makes a fabulous background piece.
I've coated mine with black gesso, then sprayed with Diamond Finish spray paint - quick & easy.

Image result for dulux duramax diamond finish spray paint

I picked it up at my local hardware store.
I love the glittery finish, with less mess than glitter!!


In the background I've used Distress Oxide Inks before stitching on a large circle.


Finally I've embellished the page with a Charms Creations chevron and some stickers.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment