Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Wine Time



Ahhhhh my favourite time of the day.....Wine Time!!!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today.
This photo was from our girls weekend away in beautiful Queenstown.
I took my colour inspiration from the green ribbon on the hats we found in the bar. 
How could be not wear them for a photo!!!


In this layout I have used one of my favourite chipboard pieces (yeah I know I say 
that a lot....  but I do have quite a few favourite chipboard pieces!!) The Brick Work pieces 
have been coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Crayons. I apply the crayon to the 
chipboard and then rub it and spread it with my finger to cover the chipboard evenly.

The Wine Time chipboard title has been coated with black paint. 
Debra asked the design team what chipboard pieces we would like her to make. Titles with 
the word wine in them were popular between many of us. If there is a chipboard piece that 
you would like to see, please message Deb and she will see what she can custom make for you. 







No comments:

Post a Comment