Monday, September 24, 2018

Happy Baby by Brenda Caldow

Hello crafty friends and welcome to A2Z Scraplets, Brenda here with you today to share my latest page using two awesome chippies. The photo is of my youngest son Harley who is no longer this sweet little bub but 14yrs/old. Oh how they grow. 
So on with the page - 




For both the chippies I have used the same method. For the title I first used Prima Art alchemy and painted it on. 


I then dabbed white Dylusions Paint over the top. Once this was dry the chippie was finished. Easy but effective. 





For the hanging hearts I did the hearts in the same method as the title. For the flourish part I started by first colouring it with a dark green Distress Marker (2 coats).

Once I had done that I then dabbed some light green Dylusions over it, allowed to dry and then over the whole of the hanging hearts I dabbed the white Dylusions Paint.
 


Thanks you for dropping into A2Z Scraplets and I hope I have inspired you with my page just a little and that you like how I have done my chippies. Please keep scrolling down to see some other wonderful creations from the Design Team.
Also there is still plenty of time to join in with our latest challenge over on the A2Z Scraplets Facebook page. We would love to see your creations and you never know you might be this months lucky winner. 

Happy Crafting xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment